This post could be skipped by you because it’s the simple matter of hair washing, you can think it too basic and you are caring your hair with some advanced methods, but there could be some simple mistake that is happening by you. For example, when a person rides a bike, it’s a surprise that most of them can’t explain the ways of its starting and be stopping methods. Sometimes simple and easy things are forgotten when you use too much it with some bad practice.
Hair of all persons is different, but we are providing some easy-to-follow tips that can make your hair better by our tresses.
9 Hair Washing Tips to Make it Great
1. Avoid over-washing of your hair. Some people need not wash their hair daily. When you are doing this, it means that some wrong products are used by you for your hair type and scalp.
2. Just use shampoo to massage gently on your scalp. Avoid to piling your hair on the top to scrub it, because it will do nothing but knots. So, use shampoo at the root of your hair as well as rinse them thoroughly.
3. Leave your lather; rinse it repeats. Using more shampoo is nothing but a brilliant marketing idea. You should use shampoo just one time.
4. When you feel to make it properly ‘clean’ then you wash it twice, right? Using so much silicone or wax materials, try it with a shampoo of clarifying for once or two times in a month as an alternative to normal shampoo.
5. The girls with curly hair- you may use the shampoo over your scalp entirely. It’s a strange sound, I know, but it’s often dry of curly hair, and using conditioner can make it freshen instead of dried. I stopped to use shampoo for four months and I found that it definitely works.
6. Is your scalp still itchy after a good wash? You must avoid using conditioner to the roots of your hair. Use it from the middle of your hair and finish at the end, at the root of your hair. Comb it gently and keep it for one minute to work inside, if you keep it more time, it will take a good result.
7. Wash your hair always with cold water. Ensure you uproot all your conditioner as well as a completion of cold water. In the season of the winter, don’t go solidifying you in some ice water, the cool wash of water will close the fingernail skin and seal in the dampness to every strand. It’s alright to cleanse your hair in the heated water yet completes it with the normal water temperature.
8. You must not brush your hair at the time of its wetness. You can use a wide comb to smooth your hair gently.
9. Use a dry towel to ease off. But, don’t rub it with your towel; it will make your hair dull and a cause of damage. Instead of that, gently squeeze it out the extra moisture and use an air dryer.
If you have great hair, then you can make more fun and pick any style with your hair! Till now satisfied? Just read the expert’s guide on best shampoo and conditioner.